Tuesday 11 March 2008

Joe wanted to be an accountant

Joe wanted to be an accountant, so he went for an aptitude test.

Tester: If I give you two sheep, two sheep, and another two sheep, how many sheep have you got?

Joe: Seven!

Tester : No, listen carefully again. If I give you two sheep, two sheep, and another two sheep, how many sheep have you got?

Joe: Seven!

Tester : Let's try this another way. If I give you two bottles of beer, two bottles of beer, and another two bottles of beer, how many bottles of beer have you got?

Joe: Six.

Tester : Good! Now, if I give you two sheep, two sheep, and another two sheep, how many sheep have you got?

Joe: Seven!

Tester : How on earth do you work out that three lots of two sheep is seven?

Joe: I've already got one sheep at home!

No comments: