Monday 18 February 2008

A Welshman, a Russian and an African

Three travelers, A Welshman, a Russian and an African, were
all on a world tour in a hot air balloon. The Russian man puts
his hand over the side and feels into the clouds.

"Aaah!" he said, "We're right over my homeland."
"How can you tell?" asked the American.
"I can feel the cold air" he replied.

A few days later the African man put his hand over the side into
the clouds.
"Aaah, we're right over my homeland" he said.
"How do you know that?" asked the Russian.
"I can feel the heat of the Desert."

Several more days later the American put his hand over the side
into the clouds.
"Aaah, we're right over Cardiff." The Russian and African were
amazed.
"How did you know all of that?" They exclaimed.
The Welshman pulled his hand in and held it up for them to see.
"My watch is missing."

No comments: